Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Why are you behaving like that?

From Mummy:
From a lovely little darling who sleeps on your own, now you will cry and cry for attention and needs to be carried. Mummy is really at a lost. What have I done wrong? I didn't change any of your routine. Are you feelign uncomfortable or just want to cling on to Mummy every now and then. I always feel I am the best person to provide you with all your needs, but am really at a lost now.

2 comments:

Danielle Sun said...

maybe u have to train him all over again? i m now training my girl too, not carrying her but just pat her n talk to her till she sleeps...quite tough coz she cries alot. my MIL manage to "toilet train" her. at around evening time, will remove her diapers and try to stimulate her to poo...so far quite successful. hee hee...

dont worry, just re-train Elliot. sometimes babies forget i think.

elliot said...

danielle, now i'm doing it lor. haiz.. all over again. can;t put him in his own room now, cos he is so use to sleeping wif us.