Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A birthday party and shopping trip with Daddy and Mummy

Daddy and Mummy brought me to Daddy's colleague's son's birthday party. There were many kids around. All of them are running round playing. I was passed around UNcles and Aunties. They said I am a well behaved and friendly boy. A big boy too for my age. Half way through, I fell asleep cos its bedtime. Though it was alittle nosiy, but I slept well :)

After the party, we went shopping at Grapevines Mill Mall. I slept halfway thru too :) Mummy bought lots of new clothes for me, she said it was too cheap, to good to be true!

2 comments:

flower that blooms in adversity... said...

wah elliot look very smart. Well done mummy. never forget abt fashion and style ya.

jen

melissa said...

jenny, u forget liao... he is my toy mah... can undress n dress as i like :P