Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

Mothe Goose Storytime at the library

From Mummy:

Mummy registered you for Mother Goose storytelling class in the Valley Ranch Branch library near our house. Just 2 minutes drive away. During SUmmer holiday, the library organises free activities for children n babies. this class will be on every Monday of June. I wanna to expose you to new things and babies around your age group and hopefully cultivate reading habit in you. I believe it is going to be fun for you.

Today Mummy woke you up even though you were sound asleep. When we reached there, there were already many other babies around. I am glad to see that many babies are attending the class, hopefully you can meet some new friends.

We blow bubbles, sing, read, rattle and play with a mouse puppet. It was fun. I kinda enjoyed it and I think you are too.


No comments: