Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My 1st birthday

My first birthday!!! I started off cranky at the birthday... because i was tired n did not catch enough sleep during my nap. When I woke up, I was shock to see so many people in my house. After about half an hour, then I finally accepted that these people are here to celebrate my first birthday with me.

Mummy spend alot of time for my birthday. She designed the poster, invitation and banners. She even coordinated the balloons n streamers so they could look coordinated. As for daddy, he got me the cake and look after me while Mummy and Aunty Jenny were busy in the kitchen n doing up the decoration. Oh yes.. Aunty Jenny was here from Singapore to celebrate my birthday with me. She helped Mummy to put up all the decorations, so Mummy could concentrate in the kitchen.

During the birthday song, I clapped along while the others sing. Mummy and Daddy has been teaching me to clap my hands a month ago to prepare me for this big day. But they didn;t teached me how to blow off the candles. So we needed help from my little friends. I recieved many presents and angbaos from aunties and uncles. My ah gu, ma ma and gong gong even send my presents from Singapore to me :)

Thank you all for your well wishes, presents and angbaos. I really enjoyed myself that day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Elliot!!

Did your mummy do up all those decoration & fix those delicious looking snack by herself? If she did, I am impressed!

elliot said...

Aunty Cindy, thk u for ur wishes.

Mummy designed n coordinate the deco, while Aunty Jenny put them all up, cos Mummy was too busy in the kitchen fixing the snacks. Which means, U can be half impressed :P

The store keeper said...

Happy Birthday Elliot~~~ :)

elliot said...

Thank you Prince Emerson!