Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A tribute to "Tutu"




Thank you for being there for me whenever I am cranky or sleepy. You have been my best companion. I am sorry that I have torn you apart, I really didn't mean to...

From Mummy:
Thank you for being such a big help to me whenever I am at a lost. I have lost a great help and Elliot has lost a great companion... I guess its time to say goodbye... However, I am glad that its easier then I thought to wean Elliot off his "tutu". No screaming or crying... he is indeed a big boy now... :)

2 comments:

The store keeper said...

How??? Teach me! I also bring 2 out and 5 at home. Dsii and the rest says that Im a pacifer collector, but its more like I cant live without it!

melissa said...

I also dunno leh.. i guess I was lucky as he tore his tutu. I didn't realise it was tore, and was still giving to him, till I realise he wasn't actually 'eating" his tutu as frequent. Then I realise it was tore already. It was then I decide its now or never! So I never give him his tutu after that...