Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mei Mei is eating...

Managed to get this documented (I didn;t get to document Elliot's). Meimei is doing very well eating her cereals and vege puree (not from the jars ok, I made them myself these time, I felt bad cos no excuse for SAHM not make baby food. Besides baby jar food are so expensive, I can buy a bag of organic carrots, from the money I spend on a jar of baby food which can only last 2-3 feeds).

Elliot was a little surprise and a little jealous at the beginning. He even wanted us to feed him when he was having his meals (for those who are unaware, Elliot feeds himself now). He is used to seeing me do that now though. I even tried offering him the green beans puree ( as he does not take vege now), thinking I might be able to make him eat some, but he ran away. :( At least he knows that I am not favoring Meimei over him, and I am actually feeding her yucky stuff :P





No comments: