Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

1st trial class at Babies n Creams



Mummy brought me to my 1st trial class at Babies n Creams. She said she wanted to see how I interact and behave in class, because I've nv been to 1 before. However, we'll not be able to attend to more classes as we are heading for US with Daddy for his deployment this end March.

The class was quite fun, I love the big ball that teacher gave me, n that glowy, floppy thingy that mummy swinged n bounced along with the music. Mummy says I was exceptionally attentive when I attended the class, because i was abit of a "mountain tortoise". However, towards the end, I felt sleepy n was cranky. Mummy had to stuff pacifier into my mouth to stop me from crying, but I was still whining away. So after the class, she rushed me back home so I can have a good rest.


Mummy & Daddy 's thought:
Such class is definately good for you. Exposing you to different things, giving you ample space to explore are essential for your growing up. We'll definately arrange more fun stuff for you when you are alittle older. We'll definately wanna give you the best we can provide.

5 comments:

Little Angel Venice said...

Yoyo..nice pix too : ) finally able to c me wif this venice...: )
Do keep in contact when u in US

elliot said...

Yes, finally can see you in the pix. Will definately keep in touch, if not I'll sure be very bored there.

Kayden's Mummy said...

Elliot going to US too.. wow, I so envy u ley!

elliot said...

hi kayden, yess... he'll be going.. i hope it'll be fun. and wull update my blog as much as i can to keepp u all updated. keep in touch k...

Kayden's Mummy said...

Yes.. Keep in touch & take more pics to show me hor!