Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Leaving for US soon...




We are going US on Friday... I keep thinking, what is this US place they keep talking about... Mummy says Daddy needs to go there to work, so she will not be working and will be able take care of me. I'm going to miss my mar mar, gong gong, ah gus n gu gus.. I spend most of my time in mar mar n gong gong house when mummy is busy. I love playing with them. Ah gus will carry me and fly high high and i really like that. Whenever i whine... all of them will quickly hurry to my room ( actually is gong gong n mar mar's room), they are on call 24hrs for me. I can see they really love me very much. Going to miss them terribly and really wonder if Mummy is up to taking care of me fulltime or not.

Mummy says when I in US, I can still see them on the computer monitor with a webcam. But I can't touch them, and they cannot carry me and sayang me as usual. Can only talk to them. So weird isn;t it???

Mummy seems to have alot of things line up for me. She said there will be a playground and a swimming pool in the new place we are staying. When the weather is warmer, she is going to bring me for a swim. Just like what I usually get in my small bathtub, but with alot more water in a very big tub, and many children can share the tub too. I can even play with them! But before all this, I have to take an aeroplane to reach there.... Mummy has been pleading for me to cooperate on that day, if not she'll be really exhausted from the long flight and handling the demanding me. :P Ok let's see how, if she feed me enough biscuits then I might consider to cooperate abit..heeeheee




3 comments:

The store keeper said...

Hey, u're such fortunate BB to be able to travel at such young age :) I wish I could be like u, able to fly over to US to experience another kind of enviroment. Dont worry abt Mummi not able to take care of u, she knows u the best, coz you're in her for 10mths! Remember? :)

The store keeper said...

Oh yah, btw, do remember to update us with more photos when u're there !

Kaylyn said...

Hey! Do remember to update ur blog while u r in US. We'll miss u!! Also remind ur mummy to login to forum often & get in touch wif my mummy too! Kiss..kiss!!