Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fever (PART 2)



From Mummy:

Mummy was really busy and worried for the last few nights. Your fever couldn't subside, and I have to keep forcing down the yucky orange syrup into your throat. The moment you see me walking to you with the medicine, you turn away with your mouth tightly shut.I know you hate Mummy for forcing down the medicine but I am really trying my best to get you well again.

Just when your fever finally subside, red patches start appearing on first your face then to your body. I was stressed! Why did I do wrong? Is it the new cereal that I fed u this morning, or the sheets that you lay on was dirty, or is it the anitbotics that doc gave u, or is it the towel that i wipe you was dirty.... I was really stressed up. I couldn't stop wondering , and started blaming myself for not being extra careful when taking care of you.

I rushed you to the nearest PD available, and after examing you, he said that you are having Rosy measles, fake measles. The patches will go away after a few days and you are not really uncomfortable by it. For now no medicine is needed, and you'll just look alittle ugly.

Phew.....

2 comments:

The store keeper said...

My mummy freaked out too when I had that rash. Ha. She rushed me to KKH A&E only to discover it was just a fever rash.. and like u, it subsided after 2 days :)

IanBoy said...

me too! me too! i had rashe son my face n body...not fever rash or fake measles..but allergy...aiyo..u know i allergy to panadol...mummy shocked...hmm...i forsee problems liao!!!