Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I did in school?

Every week, teacher teaches us different alphabets and numbers. We sing and dance on Tuesday and Wednesday, and on Thursday, we attend chapel. Sometimes teacher will switch on some educational programs for us to watch too. Every month, we learn a new colour, and we even have to dress up in that colour for school. We also get to play outside at the playground when the weather is good. If its raining or cold, we'll stay inside the school and head for the gym to play. My favourite time in school is snack and lunch time! Teacher give us yummy snacks and my favourite juice to drink during snack time and Mummy made my lunch whenever I go to school.



Teacher leaves a note in my folder for Mummy and Daddy everyday, to let them know how I did in school for the day. In this way, they would knowif I have eaten all my lunch or behave well in school. Teacher even tell Mummy and Daddy she wanna bring my home!



I love school! School is fun!

No comments: