Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

A disastrous haircut

Mummy wanted me to let a professional hairstylist to cut my hair, as she feels that she was not doing a good job and the messes that she has to clean up was too much for her. Just nice Daddy was going for a haircut that day, and Mummy insisted that I should get one too, although Daddy was a little skeptical about it.

When the hairstylist started, I started whining and crying. No one bothered about me and this made me really angry. I cry louder and in the end the cutting finally stopped. I could not have a good haircut as I was moving too much and crying too loud...

This is how I look after the cut...




My first haircut with Daddy...




From Mummy:
I am not happy with the haircut. After looking at how the hairstylist do it, I think I can do a better job, besides Elliot is more confortable with me cutting his hair (although I have to bribe him with a biscuit or 2). Looks like I have no choice but to bear with the mess after each haircut and cut Elliot's hair from today onwards till he is old enough to be able to sit still in a hair salon and not cry during the haircut.

However, after some styling done by me, he looks so much better.






But I still think he looks better when his hair is slightly longer, don't you think so?

5 comments:

The store keeper said...

Eillot! I like yr hairstyle after yr mum's work.
U're so lucky.. Ur mum so li hai to style for me, not like my mum.. look what disaster she's done for me... !

elliot said...

Prince Emerson, but yours is so cute lor...

The store keeper said...

elliot

Mummy just made me a goondu...

Anonymous said...

New hair-cut not bad mah, quite stylo-milo leh after ur mommy's fab styling job.

melissa said...

hmm... cindy.. that means I have to keep his hair short and style his hair whenever we go out.. cos if not his hair sticks out like durian lor...