Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last day at Gymboree...

Mummy decided to stop the gymboree class, for awhile at least, as she said she is bringing me to some other places to play.
The last day of my class was pretty smooth, at the beginning... I was happy chasing after the ball till a little boy, named Ryan, knocked me on the head and I cried really hard. This is actually the 2nd time he knocked me already, just the week before, the same thing happened... Mummy could have took a picture of him, but the battery was flat after taking these few pix of me with the ball...

During the last 6 months, I actually accomplished quite abit. From a little baby who can barely crawl to one that runs around the gym trying to climb high and low, chasing after balls and bubbles and so many more.....

No comments: