Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2007

New outfit...

Today is Baby Octavius first month party and Mummy decided to dress me up with this new outfit she bought recently. She forget to bring along her camera to the party and so she could only take my pictures without Baby Octavius. She said I looked like a Telly Tubby in this. And since I am so red that day, she decided I should take picture with my Elmo shoes and toy.



And here's some picture of Mummy (my stylist cum photographer) and me...

2 comments:

flower that blooms in adversity... said...

My little boyfriend looks so grown up. Can see his face more manly now. Still so cutie. Feel so much like squeezing this little red doll. Kiss kiss.

auntie jenny

melissa said...

Auntie Jenny, ur little boyfriend is getting more and more cheeky and flirtatious these days... I think u'll sure get blown away when he smile flirtly at u lor...