Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Walking out of the house for the first time...

From mummy:
This is the very first time, Elliot walked out of the house, accompanying mummy to open the mailbox. He was alittle unsure and insecure, yet curious at the same time. Pausing after a few steps to look around (with his mouth opened) and trying to squeeze in whichever space he can find in me as I think he is feeling alittle insecure being exposed to the outside world for the first time on his own feet... And he grabbed on to my hand very firmly too...

I know all these will be gone after a few more times out of the house, and I am right. He started picking leaves and stones on the floor and walked on his own without holding my hand. Even threw a tantrum and refused to go into the house as he wants to be out alittle longer.... and this was only the 2nd time he was out...

No comments: